For our wedding we made a purchase on Cuptainers of what were listed as "Linen Doiles" for a total of $103.52. What we received were cheap paper doilies.

The day after we received our order I contacted the company to inform them of what we received. They said that the items were "linen LIKE" even though it didn't say this in the item description on their site. I told the representative that these would be of no use to us and that I wanted a full refund. She said that they would do this.

The item was returned and one month later we received a refund of $12.77 less than we paid them. As it took 4 phone calls and 1 month to receive this, I am not going to bother trying to figure out their "Logic" on this one.

We didn't read the bad reviews about this company before our purchase. Big mistake. I urge you to read their self-centered return policy and think twice before doing business with this shady company owned by Kyutae Kyung.

Had an Experience with Cuptainers?

Comments

We apologize for the incorrect item description.We are currently updating our website, which includes making sure all descriptions are correct and up to date.

When you were not happy with what you received, we sent a return shipping label and refunded the price of the item back to your card.The refund does not include the original shipping cost.

If anyone has a question about an item, returns, or shipping, we encourage you to give us a call.

to Cuptainers Walnut Creek, California, United States #774759

You should still refund shipping since the item was listed incorrectly by YOUR company.In no way was the consumer at fault.

You'd rather hang on to your shipping costs than a customer.

Bad business choices.:?